Sportsman 2200 Surge Watts Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator
Model:# GEN2200 DFI
Ideal for tailgating or camping, the Sportsman 2200-Watt Dual Fuel Inverter Generator has the power and flexibility to handle the task. Safely charge and run your phone, computer, television and more using either unleaded gasoline or propane gas as a fuel source. With this Dual Fuel ability, you can use whichever is more easily available or affordable. The sine wave power delivers clean, stable and reliable power making it safe for use with sensitive electronics. You won’t have to leave your tablets, computers, and televisions at home.
The 2200 surge watt, 1800 running watt Dual Fuel Inverter Generator can be used as a portable power source at home, with the RV or camper, and while camping. The generator is equipped with two 120V AC outlets, and one 12 Volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a dedicated USB port for charging electronic devices.
With a 50 percent load, the Sportsman 2200-Watt Generator can run for 7 hours on a full tank of gasoline (one gallon) and 18 hours with a full tank of propane (the common gas grill type). A 5-foot propane fuel hose with regulator is included so you can get the generator up and running quickly and easily. The 3 HP engine is surprisingly quiet; and runs at less than 53 Db. And economy switch on the control panel automatically reduces engine speed when loads are turned off or disconnected, saving energy and fuel.
This 2200-Watt Dual Fuel Inverter Generator also comes equipped with a parallel power port terminal that allows the user to chain multiple generators together to increase the total output power by using a Parallel Power Kit (sold separately).
- 2200 peak surge watts, 1800 surge watts rated running watts
- Generator utilizes either unleaded gasoline or LPG propane gas as a fuel source
- Sine wave gives clean, stable voltage, and reliable power for sensitive electronics
- Run time at 50 percent load: 7 hours with a full gas tank, or 18 hours with a full propane tank
- Compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport
- Two-120V AC outlets, one12 Volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a dedicated USB terminal for charging electronics
- 3 HP direct fuel, 4 stroke OHV engine, recoil start, 79.7cc, 4650 RPM
- Decibel rating less than 53 dB with no load at 23 feet
- Economy switch saves power and fuel
- Low oil shut off, low oil, overload, and output indicator lights, engine shut off switch
120-volt operation, UL listed electrical components
- One-gallon fuel tank, 12-ounce oil capacity, 10W-30
- Parallel power output terminal allows for greater flexibility in total output, parallel power kit sold separately
- Comes with a 5 ft. regulator hose kit, set of DC connectors for charging 12-volt automotive-type batteries, funnel for adding oil, spark plug wrench, T-type wrench, sockets, and crosshead screwdriver
- Propane and gas tank not included, mobility kit not available
- Surge/running watts may be reduced 10% when using propane
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
WARNING: California Proposition 65. Engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.
- Non-CARB compliant