Sportsman 2000 Surge Watts Gasoline Portable Generator
The Sportsman Gasoline 2,000 Surge Watt Portable Generator can power common household appliances and power tools. It is equipped with a two 120 Volt outlet and a 12 Volt DC outlet for battery charging. This recoil start generator can run for 9 hours with a 50% load on 1.2 gallons of gasoline. A generator of this size is ideal for small camping, tailgating parties, or powering tools in the work shed, and could save the day in case of a power outage.
The Sportsman Gasoline 2,000-Watt Portable Generator is powered by unleaded gasoline which is a convenient and easy to find fuel source. Choosing a gasoline generator like the Sportsman 2,000-Watt Portable Gasoline Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes, and make your leisure activities even more fun.
- 2,000 surge watts and 1,400 running watts can run small appliances, and power tools
- Compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport
- 5 HP, 3,600 RPM, 4 stroke, 94cc, air cooled, recoil start, OHV Engine
- Run time at a 50 percent load: 9 hours
- Fuel type: unleaded gasoline, 1.2-gallon fuel tank
- Oil capacity: 12 oz. SAE 10W30, low oil shutdown
- Two 120V AC outlet, one 12V DC outlet for battery charging up to 8 amps
- Engine shut off switch, circuit breaker, circuit protection, power outlets
- Decibel rating: less than 68dB with no load
- Comes with a DC connector wires for charging 12 Volt automotive-type batteries, spark plug wrench, and a funnel for adding oil
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
WARNING: California Proposition 65. Engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.
- Non-CARB compliant