Sportsman 1000 Surge Watts Gasoline Portable Inverter Generator
Give your cell phone a tablet a quick charge with the Sportsman 1000-Watt Inverter Generator. Sine wave power delivers clean, stable and reliable power making it safe for use with sensitive electronics, making it perfect for camping and tailgating. This small, portable generator is perfect for running low wattage electronics and appliances like small fans, some coffee makers, and many flat panel televisions, or small slow cookers.
- Lightweight and portable, easily grab and go for a convenient power source
- Sine wave gives clean, stable voltage, and reliable power, safely charge phone, tablets, and other electronics
- Powers sensitive electronics with stable and constant voltage
- 1000 peak surge watts / 800 rated running watts, run time: 6.3 hours at 50% load, 0.55-gallon fuel tank
- One 120V AC outlets, one- 12 Volt DC outlet
- Low oil shutdown and indicator light, engine shut off switch, economy switch, overload indicator light, oil capacity: 10 oz., SAE 10W30
- Compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport, uses unleaded gasoline
- 3 HP, 5,000 RPM, 40cc, 4 stroke, noise level: 56db with no load, recoil start
- Generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
Watts on various appliance and devices can greatly vary. It is best to check the wattage of the device you would like to power to make sure it is below the running wattage of the generator
- Non-CARB compliant
WARNING: California Proposition 65. Engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.