Sportsman 8,750-Watt Surge Watt Dual Fuel Digital Inverter Portable Generator
This Sportsman Series 8750/7000-Watt Dual Fuel Generator has your house covered in the event of a power outage. Each generator can be used with both LPG or traditional gasoline, making it extremely versatile. Perfect for RVs or camping, this generator features a low oil shutoff for added generator protection. The included low oil shut off feature helps prevent damage to the engine when your oil levels are low.
- Powerful generator for professional, home, or job-site use
- Provides clean, stable voltage for powering sensitive electronics
- Dual fuel powered runs on unleaded gas or LPG (tank not included)
8750 peak surge watt and 7000 rated running watt can run the RV, household appliances and power tools
- Sine wave gives clean, stable voltage and reliable power for sensitive electronics
- Great for use while camping, for emergency power during a blackout or on the job site
- USB terminal for charging electronics
- Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road or during an emergency
- Low oil shutoff, spark arrestor, engine shutoff switch and circuit breaker
- Comes with a 5 ft. regulator hose kit, set of DC connectors for charging 12-Volt automotive-type batteries, and spark plug wrench
- Recoil or electric start with Battery Power Pack (battery not included; battery cable included)
- Includes (4) 120-Volt GFCI outlets, (1) 120/240-Volt RV outlet, (1) 12-Volt DC outlet, (1) USB 5V Port
7 Gal. fuel tank; run time is 10 hours (Gasoline) or 6 hours (LPG) at 50% load
15 HP, 4-stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance
- EPA approved, non-CARB compliant/not for sale in California
- Propane tank and gas can sold separately
- Surge/running watts may be reduced 10% when using propane
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. Engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.
- Non-CARB compliant