Sportsman 2000 Surge Watts Gasoline Portable Inverter Generator
Safely charge and run your computer, TV, DVD player and more with the Sportsman 2,200 Watt Inverter Generator. Sine wave power delivers clean, stable and reliable power making it safe for use with sensitive electronics. You won’t have to leave your tablets, computers, and televisions at home.
Great for use at home, or with the RV and camper, fire up Sportsman 2,200 surge watt Inverter Generator at football games, while camping and scouting. The 1,800 running watt Inverter Generator can even be used as a portable power source on industrial projects and job sites. Designed with camping and outdoor fun in mind, the Sportsman Inverter Generator is equipped with two 120V AC outlets, and one 12 Volt DC outlet for battery charging.
This Gasoline Inverter Generator also comes equipped with a parallel power port terminal that allows the user to chain multiple generators together to increase the total output power by using a Parallel Power Kit (sold separately).
- 2,200 surge watts and 1,800 running watts can run sensitive electronics, small appliances, and power tools
- Sine wave gives clean, stable voltage, and reliable power for sensitive electronics
- Compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport
- 3 HP, 4,650 RPM, 4 stroke, 79.7cc, air cooled, recoil start, OHV Engine
- Run time at a 50 percent load: 7 hours
- Fuel type: unleaded gasoline, 1 gallon fuel tank
- Oil capacity: 12 oz. SAE 10W30, low oil shutdown
- Two 120V AC outlet, one 12V DC outlet for battery charging, circuit protection
- Output, overload, and low oil lights
- Engine switch controls the ignition system
- Economy switch saves power and fuel
- Decibel rating: less than 53dB with no load
- Comes with a DC connector wires for charging 12 Volt automotive-type batteries, spark plug wrench, and a screw driver
- Includes a convenient carry handle for easy mobility
- Parallel power output terminal allows for greater flexibility in total output, parallel power kit sold separately
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
WARNING: California Proposition 65. Engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.
- Non-CARB compliant