King's KS96 Electric Tankless Water Heater 11.8 KW 240V
- The 220V KING'S KS96 11.8kW unit is ideal to be installed for 2 simultaneous points of use in US Southern Regions where the incoming water temperature is above 70°F. Recommended for 2 simultaneous points of use (a shower and a sink). In colder regions, this unit is suitable for a sink at 1.3 GPM.
- German-designed with high-quality stainless-steel water channel and heating chamber.
- The KING'S KS96 is an awesome electric tankless water heater, without electronic parts that burn with voltage variations, simple but very useful and easy for service.
- Requires (1) 50 Amp breaker.
- Endless hot water on demand: Activated by water pressure (5 to 85 PSI) from the moment the faucet is opened.
- KING'S KS96 line can maintain 98% efficiency level throughout a lifetime.
- Tankless water heaters save energy because they use up to 60% less energy than conventional tank water heaters. As a result, they are cost effective and environmentally friendly.
- No need for pre-heating: instant tankless water heater on demand heating.
- Must be installed by a professional plumber or electrician to ensure safety and quality.
- ENERGY SAVINGS: Turning off the faucet automatically shuts off the water heater. This water heater does not use any power on standby.
- Improved heating element.
- Requires One 60A Double-Pole, 8 AWG wire, 220 VAC.
- Compact design helps saving space
- Requires very little water pressure to activate.
- Tankless heater that is simple to operate and easy to adjust.
- Stainless steel fittings - no corrosion.