HIT 80 Amp Wire Feed MIG Welder
Model# HIT 140
The HIT 80 Amp 120V MIG Welder is versatile, compact and powerful.
Easy to use and easy to carry, this MIG Welder is ideal for jobs big and small. Tackle automotive and industrial projects at home, on the farm, or at the shop. The Welder utilizes a 120V plug, so it can be used at any standard outlet, for convenience and versatility. Weld carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and more with solid and flux cored wire with our without shielding gas. Equipped with advanced thermal overload protection. Welding kit includes welding cable and electrode holder, MIG torch, grounding cable with earth clamp, wire spool, welding face shield, and clipping hammer with brush.
- 120 volt power supply can be plugged into any standard outlet
- Advanced thermal overload protection with indicator light for safety
- Welds stainless steel, aluminum, and carbon steel between 1.2mm-3.0mm thick
- Utilizes MIG and flux cored wire with out without shielding gas
- Single knob controls the wire feed, output current and output voltage
- Compatible with electrode sizes 1/16 to 3/32 inches
- Plugs into standard 120-volt outlet, single phase, 60 Hz,, 62 volt no load
- Variable amps output 30 to 80 (MMA 20-70A) with duty cycle of 30% at 80A (MMA 70A@30%)
- Output range MIG 30-80 amp, MMA 20-70 amp
- Duty cycle MIG 80 amps at 30%, MMA 70 amps at 30%
- Kit includes 6.5 ft. power cord, 5 ft. Earth ground cable with clamp, 6.25 ft. MIG Torch and cable with electrode holder, wire spool, face shield & clipping hammer/brush