Eccotemp L5 Tankless Water Heater w/ EccoFlo Pump & Strainer
Whether you’re camping with the family, spending a day at the lake, or lounging around the pool, sometimes all you need is a nice hot shower. Simply attach a garden hose and a 20-pound (lb.) propane tank and you are guaranteed to enjoy the luxury of hot water anywhere. The Eccotemp L7 Portable Outdoor Tankless Water Heater is lightweight and rated at 1.7 gallons per minute (GPM). The Eccotemp L7 also features an upgraded chrome shower head with stainless steel hose. You can wash your car, wash your boat, take a hot shower after a long day at the beach, wash the dogs or the horse and the Eccotemp L7 will make life easier while doing so. You can add the Eccotemp L7 to a pressure washer for an even better cleaning. This model includes an electronic ignition powered by 2 "D" cell batteries making it great for off grid or other areas where electricity is not readily available. The ideal operating range for the Eccotemp L7 is 20-80 PSI. The Eccotemp L7 will offer a 30 to 35 degree temperature rise at 1.7 gallons per minute. The Eccotemp L7 is compatible with 12 volt pumps and works perfectly with our EccoFlo Pump & Strainer. The Eccotemp L7 is capable of reaching temperatures between 50 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the temperature of the incoming water. However, an upgraded temperature sensor if needed and is available for purchase allowing the Eccotemp L7 to reach temperatures of up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Compact & easy to store
- Great for camping & family outings
- Battery powered ignition
- Manual water temperature control
- 41,000 BTU
- 1.7 Gallons per minute (GPM) flow capacity
- L7 Portable Outdoor Tankless Water Heater
- On/Off Chrome Shower Head
- Stainless Steel Shower Hose
- Garden Hose Adapter
- CSA regulator for use with standard 20-pound (lb.) grill propane tank
- Instruction Manual
- Hardware Pack
- Hang the Eccotemp L7 using the mounting bracket on the top/back of the unit
- Connect the gas cylinder with the supplied gas hose and regulator
- Connect shower hose to the hot water outlet
- Connect water hose to the water inlet
- Insert 2 "D" cell batteries at the bottom of the unit
- Enjoy instant hot water!
IMPORTANT: This Eccotemp L7 is a portable, recreational water heater and should not be permanently installed or plumbed into any fixtures: sinks, showers, etc. When not in use, this Eccotemp L7 Portable Outdoor Water Heater should be drained and stored away. This Eccotemp L7 should also not be used with a bilge pump.
Please note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty! We recommend using our Eccotemp EZ-Flush System Descaler Kit to ensure a clean, energy efficient, long lasting heater.