Eccotemp FVI12 Indoor 4.0 GPM Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater Vertical Bundle
This bundle includes the FVI12-LP Tankless water heater, 2.5" to 3" Stainless steel adapter, and the 3" Vertical vent kit.
The Eccotemp FVI12-LP Tankless Water Heater is a liquid propane fired, indoor tankless water heater designed for small to medium hot water production where you need more than one hot water application at the same time and is perfect for vacation cabins, cottages, and smaller homes. The FVI12 offers a 45-degree Fahrenheit temperature rise when operating at 4 GPM maximum flow capacity and a 77-degree Fahrenheit temperature rise at 2.3 GPM. Included in the box is a horizontal stainless steel vent kit, ready to install. The Eccotemp FVI12-LP's 110 volt UL listed power cord powers the internal exhaust fan and digital display. It only pulls approximately 2 watts idle and 10 watts during operation, making it ideal when energy conservation is paramount.
Some additional Features:
- Sleek modern design
- Digital temperature display
- True 1/2" NPT water fittings
- Manual water temperature controls
- Liquid Propane Powered
- 4 GPM flow capacity
- Power ventilation for safety, efficiency, and venting options
- Tested-Safe Electronic ignition system
- Fully independent gas and water controls
- Precise temperature and water flow adjustment
- Uses gas only when hot water is on
- Requires standard household 120-volt electric outlet
- UL listed electrical components
- Energy factor: 79%
- Hot water capacity range: 0.93 - 4.8 GPM
- Maximum / Minimum gas rate: 25,000 to 74,500 BTUs
Eccotemp FVI-12 LP Dimensions:
- Height 24.75"
- Width 15.25"
- Depth 6"
- Weight approx. 33 lbs.
- Shipping weight 34.7 lbs.
- Stainless steel vent kit
- 110 volt UL listed power cord
- 2.5-3" Stainless steel adapter
- 3" Vertical vent kit
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
2.5 to 3" Stainless steel adapter
This stainless steel adapter can be used with the Eccotemp FVI12 series taking it from a 2.5" to a standard 3" vent system. Total length is 6". Note, you may need to purchase a straight pipe piece with a backflow preventer to ensure that freezing air does not come back through the vent pipe.
Eccotemp Vertical Ventilation kit 3"
This 3" single walled Z-Flex Vertical Vent Kit is for vertical installations only. You will need to purchase an additional Z-Vent straight pipe. You will need to determine how many additional feet as well as need a condensation drain. Also, remember a max vent run of 20’ subtracting 4’ for every 90-degree elbow in the run.
- 1 x 3" Rain cap
- 1 x 3" Top support/Storm collar
- 1 x 3" Adjustable roof flashing (specify either normal or steep flashing)
- 1 x 3" Universal appliance adapter
- 1 x 3" Back flow preventer
Z-Vent special gas vent kits are all made of AL-294C stainless steel and are category II/III and UL compliant.
IMPORTANT: This product should also not be used with a bilge pump.
Please Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in Lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty! We recommend using our Eccotemp EZ-Flush System Descaler Kit to ensure a clean, energy efficient, long lasting heater!