Marey Refurbished REFGA10NGDP 3.1 GPM 10L Natural Gas Digital Panel Tankless Water Heater
Refurbished unit that has been repaired and working properly.
No electrical connection required.
- Refurbished unit that has been repaired and working properly.
- Compact design saves: space and allows for easy installation just about anywhere.
- Heats unlimited volume of water as needed.
- Hot water is available in just a few seconds.
- Activates by water flow from the moment the faucet is opened.
- Comes with the same warranty as of a new unit.
- Saves water and up to 60% less electricity than conventional tank water heater, making it cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
- Can last a lifetime, keeping up to 87% efficiency level.
- Rustproof, no water loss due to leaks.
- Multiple points of use.
- Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater
- Compliant with Department of Energy gas tankless water heater requirements
- Digital Panel displays outgoing water temperature
- Very DIY friendly and easy to install
- Heats unlimited volume of water on-demand as needed
- Does not require electricity (operates with 2D cell batteries)
- Perfect alternative for homes with frequent power outages or off-grid applications
- Only uses gas while water is flowing
- Works easily with low levels of water pressure
- Anti-combustion and gas pressure safety protection
- Can maintain 87% efficiency level throughout a lifetime
- Rustproof design, no water loss due to leaks
- Saves water and uses up to 60% less electricity than conventional tank water heaters, making it cost-effective and eco-friendly
- Excellent customer service support and 5 year warranty
The versatile and easy-to-install 10L Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater with digital display is the perfect energy efficient solution for your home which will not only help you save money, but also help you save money on your electric bills. This powerful unit only operates on 3V, making it ideal for off-grid applications or anywhere electricity is limited. Copper heat exchanger resists corrosion allowing it to last a lifetime. At a standard faucet flow of 1.5 GPM, the temperature increase is 67 degrees Fahrenheit. The LCD display gives an accurate outlet water temperature which ensures your hot water is always at the exact comfort level which you desire.