Sportsman 3,500-Watt Dual Fuel Inverter Generator for Sensitive Electronics
Model: # GEN3500 DFI
Ideal for tailgating or camping, the Sportsman 3500-Watt Dual Fuel Inverter Generator has the power and flexibility to handle the task. Safely charge and run your phone, computer, television and more using either unleaded gasoline or propane gas as a fuel source. With this Dual Fuel ability, you can use whichever is more easily available or affordable. The sine wave power delivers clean, stable and reliable power making it safe for use with sensitive electronics. You won’t have to leave your tablets, computers, and televisions at home.
The 3500-surge watt, 3000 running watt Dual Fuel Inverter Generator can be used as a portable power source at home, with the RV or camper, and while camping. The generator is equipped with one RV ready outlet, two 120V AC outlets, one 12 Volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a dedicated USB port for charging electronic devices.
With a 50 percent load, the Sportsman 3500-Watt Generator can run for 10 hours on a full tank of gasoline (one gallon) and 12 hours with a full tank of propane (the common gas grill type). A 5-foot propane fuel hose with regulator is included so you can get the generator up and running quickly and easily. The 7 HP engine is surprisingly quiet; and runs at less than 69 Db.
This 3500-Watt Dual Fuel Inverter Generator also comes equipped with a parallel power port terminal that allows the user to chain multiple generators together to increase the total output power by using a Parallel Power Kit (sold separately).
- 3,500 peak surge watts and 3,000 rated running watts can run sensitive electronics, appliances, and power tools
- Sine wave gives clean, stable voltage, and reliable power for sensitive electronics
- Parallel power output terminal allows for greater flexibility in total output, parallel power kit sold separately
- 0 HP engine, 3,600 RPM, 4 stroke, 212cc, recoil start
- Fuel type: Generator utilizes either unleaded gasoline or LPG propane gas as a fuel source
- Fuel Capacity: 3.2-gallon, Oil capacity: 18.6oz. SAE 10W30
- Low oil shut off, low oil, overload, and output indicator lights, engine shut off switch
- Run time at a 50 percent load: 10 hours on gasoline, or 12 hours on 20 lbs. of LPG Fuel
- Decibel rating: less than 69dB with no load at 23 ft.
- One 120V RV outlet, two-120V AC outlets, one 12 Volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a dedicated USB terminal for charging electronics
- Comes with a 5 ft. regulator hose kit, set of DC connectors for charging 12-volt automotive-type batteries, funnel for adding oil, spark plug wrench
- Propane and gas tank not included; mobility kit not available
- Surge/running watts may be reduced 10% when using propane
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
WARNING: California Proposition 65. Engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.
- Non-CARB Compliant