Sportsman Gasoline 4000 Watt Portable Generator
Model: #GEN 4000
The Sportsman Gasoline 4,000 Surge Watt Portable Generator is ideal for powering the RV at the campsite, and a great solution for recreational activities as well as for temporary power supply in case of power outages. This 4,000-watt unit is the perfect size to take for that weekend getaway, to tailgate the game at the stadium, or in case you need some temporary power in an emergency situation. It is ideal for hunters and campers running portable TVs, radio, small stoves, grills, and other small appliances.
This recoil start generator can run for 10 hours with a 50% load on 3.6 gallons of gas. It is equipped with four 120 Volt outlets, one 120 Volt RV outlet and a 12 Volt DC outlet for battery charging.
This generator is powered by unleaded gasoline which is a convenient and easy to find fuel source. Choosing a gasoline generator like the Sportsman 4,000-Watt Portable Gasoline Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes, and make your leisure activities even more fun.
4,000 peak surge watts and 3,500 running watts can run the RV, household appliances, and power tools
- Compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport
- 0 HP engine, 3,600 RPM, 4 stroke, 212cc, air cooled, recoil start, OHV Engine
- Run time: 10 hours at 50 percent load
- Fuel type: unleaded gasoline, 3.6 gallons fuel tank
- Oil Capacity: 18.5 oz. SAE 10W30, low oil shutdown
- Four 120V AC outlets, one 120V RV outlet, one 12V DC outlet for battery charging, circuit protection
- Engine shut off switch, circuit breaker, power outlets
- AVR Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Decibel rating: less than 69 dB with no load
- Comes with a DC connector wires for charging 12 Volt automotive-type batteries, a spark plug wrench, and a funnel for adding oil
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California