HIT 4000 Surge Watt Dual Fuel Generator Plus Stick Welder, TIG Ready
The HIT 4000 Surge Watt Dual Fuel Generator Plus Stick Welder, TIG Ready has everything you need for the job in one package. A 3500 Running Rated Watts generator is combined with a 85 Amp Stick welder to provide flexibility and convenience in a single unit.
With 4,000 peak watts and 3,500 rated watts the Dual Fuel Generator is a powerful generator than can handle the needs of most contractors, homeowners and recreational activities. Equipped with four 120 Volt outlets, a single 120 Volt RV outlet, and a 12 Volt DC outlet for battery charging, this generator can handle almost everything you need at the job site. Utilizing either unleaded gasoline or propane gas, so you can use whichever fuel is more easily available or affordable at the moment, providing the long lasting, clean burning advantage of propane gas, plus the familiar and easy to find benefits of unleaded gasoline.
Easy to use, lightweight and portable, this Stick Welder is ideal for light duty automotive and industrial welding at home, on the farm, or at the shop. For better welds and consistent output the 85 AMP 120V Stick Welder is inverter powered from the generator, to manage fluctuations in input power for better welding and dependability. Use 1/16, 5/64, or 3/32 inch electrodes to weld mild steel, stainless steel, cast iron, and hard surfacing.
- 4,000 surge watts and 3,500 running watts can run the RV, household appliances, and power tools
- Generator utilizes either unleaded gasoline or LPG propane gas a s a fuel source (propane tank not included)
- 0 HP engine, 4 stroke, 212cc, air cooled, recoil start, OHV 4 stroke engine with AVR, recoil start, single phase
- 9 hour run time with a 50 percent load on an full 3.2 gallon gas tank, or 12 hours with a full 20 lb. propane tank
- Four 120V AC outlets (each 20 amps), one 120V RV outlet (30 amps), one 12V DC outlet (8 amps) for battery charging, circuit protection
- AC/DC circuit reset, engine shut off switch, welding power switch, low oil shutdown, oil Capacity: 18.5 oz. SAE 10W30,
- Less than 69 dB noise with no load at 23 ft.
- Comes with a DC connector wires for charging 12 Volt automotive-type batteries, a spark plug wrench, and a 5 ft. regulator hose kit
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
- Surge watts / running watts may be reduced by 10% when using propane fuel vs using gasoline
- Inverter power manages input fluctuations for better welds and more control
- Comes TIG ready for scratch start, over/low voltage protection, anti-sticking, and hot start
- Thermal overload protection with indicator light for safety, arc force
- Welds mild steel, stainless steel, cast iron, and hard surfacing
- Powered by the generator, 120V input, 60Hz, 25.75 amps, single phase
- 76V DC no load voltage, duty cycle 25% at 85A, 10 to 85 AMP DC output range
- Uses 1/16, 5/64, and 3/32 inch (1.6-2.5mm) electrodes, E6013, E7014, E7018, and stainless steel suggested
- Welds up to 1/8 inch in a single pass
- Equipped with 6 ft. welding cable with electrode holder, 6 ft. ground cable with earth clamp, face mask, and wire brush
WARNING: California Proposition 65. Engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.
- Non-CARB compliant