Marey PP220 - 2.0 GPM Electric Tankless Water Heater Power Pak - 220-Volt
- Saves water, electricity and space
- Four-temperature level adjustment and water control
- Easy management and simple adjustments.
- Requires very low water pressure to activate.
- Designed for areas with high incoming water temperature.
- Recommended for the Caribbean region or southern states of the US.
- 110 volts
- Adapts to the house circuit breaker, for 10Amp, 20Amp, 30Amp or 40Amp.
- Allows customers to regulate energy consumption
- Built in filter on the water inlet to avoid sediments from damaging the unit.
- Requires very little water pressure to activate
- Unique design with four temperature level adjustments and water flow control
- Adapts to home’s electricity capacity, allowing customer to regulate energy consumption
- Filters on water inlet to avoid sediments from damaging the unit
- Must be installed by a professional plumber or electrician to ensure safety and quality.
- Comes with 5 year warranty
The compact Power Pak 110V is great for one point of use applications. Adjustable from 10 amp to 40 amp to best suit your hot water needs. Scale resistant heat chamber and inlet valve are amongst the features which separate this electric unit from the pack. At a standard faucet flow of 1.5 GPM, the temperature increase is 26°F. Its compact design allows for easy installation in any home.