Marey ECO 270 220V Self-Modulating 27 kW, 6.5 GPM Multiple Points
- ETL approved
- Designed using SMART Technology.
- Up to 3 point of use application
- Recommended for the whole US region
- 220 volts
- Requires (3) 50 Amp double pole breaker.
- Must be installed no more than 40 feet from the intended point of use.
- Whole house application
- Its LCD panel allows you to program the desired temperature
- German-designed with high quality stainless steel water channel and heating chamber. The ECO line by Marey is the only one in the market with a corrosion resistant patented heating element which reduces hard water build up from chlorine and calcium.
- Activated by water pressure (5 to 85 PSI) from the moment the faucet is opened.
- No need for pre-heating: instant tankless water heater on demand heating.
- Must be installed by a professional plumber or electrician to ensure safety and quality.
- Comes with 5 year warranty
Marey ECO270 provides 27 kW of power, being the perfect solution for a whole house application. This unit provides 38° F increase at 6.5 GPM, allowing you to have up to 3 points of use running simultaneously in hot climates. Check the temperature map for more information. Tankless water heaters provide an efficient hot water solution eliminating the stand-by energy consumption of conventional tank units.