Sportsman Series 20 in. and 14 in. 52 cc Gas 2-Stroke Rear Handle Chainsaw Combo Kit
Make quick work of clearing undergrowth, trimming trees, and cutting up firewood with the Sportsman Series 20 in. and 14 in. 52cc Gas 2-Stroke Rear Handle Chainsaw Combo Kit. Lightweight and balanced, the ergonomic arrangement of the rear and top handle makes it comfortable and maneuverable, reducing vibration, fatigue and the risk of injury.
The Sportsman Series 52cc Gas 2-Stroke Rear Handle Chainsaw comes equipped with both a 14 inch and 20-inch blade and chain, so you can choose the appropriate size for the job at hand. Additional safety features include a built-in safety chain break, which stops the chain in seconds to protect the operator to keep both novice and seasoned users’ accident free. Anti-vibration mountings on the handle round out the comfort and safety features.
The Sportsman Series 20 inch and 14 inch 52cc Gas 2-Stroke Rear Handle Chainsaw Combo Kit includes a gas powered chainsaw with one 20 inch and one 14 inch blade, one 20 inch and one 14 inch chain, two carbon brushes, a spark plug wrench, a hexagon wrench, a guide bar for chain installation, and a fuel/oil mixing container.
- Clean up after a storm, clear overgrowth, trim trees, and cut up firewood
- Ergonomic design, anti-vibration mounts, and a built-in chain break reduce fatigue and injury
- 20-inch chain with 76 links, a 0.325-inch pitch and a 0.058-inch gauge
- 14-inch chain with 60 links, a 0.325-inch pitch and a 0.058-inch gauge
- 2-cycle engine, 52cc, 8,500 RPMs, recoil start with primer bulb and automatic chain oiler
- 2,700-3,400 RPM idle speed, maximum torque 2.4Nm
- Operates on 18 ounces of a 40:1 gasoline/2-cycle oil mix, premix not recommended
- Built in safety chain break protects the operator by stopping the chain in seconds
- Rear handle with trigger release and throttle trigger, top handle with anti vibration mounting
- High altitude use: Not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 feet
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
WARNING: California Proposition 65. Engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm.
- Non-CARB compliant